We love your image, video or other content that you have posted on your social media (your “Content”) and know others will benefit from experiencing it. As you consider allowing us to publish your Content, we want to make sure you know exactly how we intend to use it.
When you post Content on social media (e.g. Instagram, Twitter or other) and you tag @theofficialpandora our official social media account may then comment on your post requesting your permission for us to use your Content.
You can provide your permission for Pandora A/S and its subsidiaries and affiliates including without limitation Pandora Jewellery UK Limited (“Pandora”) to use your Content as described below by replying to our social media comment with #IAGREEPANDORA or by uploading your Content directly to an official Pandora website, such as ( www.pandora.net)and checking the box agreeing to this Release Form and Statement of Consent (“Form”).
By replying with the #IAGREEPANDORA hashtag or uploading directly to an official Pandora website and checking the box, you grant to Pandora a non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable, worldwide, fully-paid, royalty free licence to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, broadcast, publish, reproduce, and distribute the Content and all intellectual property rights in or to the Content on any and all of Pandora's websites and/or in any and all media now known or in the future developed, without the requirement to make payment to you or to any third party. You represent and warrant that you own the Content (which shall include any avatar, text or profile incorporated in the Content) and all intellectual property rights in or to the Content or otherwise have the right to grant the licence set out in this Form, and that there are no other individuals or entities with ownership claims over the Content or any intellectual property rights in or to the Content. You represent and warrant that all the people in the Content (if any) have consented to your grant of the licence above and Pandora and its licensees and sub-licensees use of the Content in the manner set out in this Form. You agree that your Content may be edited and/or used by Pandora, or by others under Pandora’s direction, including without limitation to create derivative works either alone or in conjunction with other materials, such as sketches, cartoons, captions, films, artwork, textural matter or photographs. You understand that you have no right of approval over the editing or use of the Content. To the extent legally permissible, you irrevocably and unconditionally waive in favour of Pandora and its licensees all moral rights which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled in the Content, including without limitation the right to be credited as the author and the right to object to derogatory treatment of the Content.
You continue to retain all ownership rights you hold in your Content, and you retain any right to use your Content in any way you choose, subject to these terms and the licence described in this Form. You represent and warrant that Pandora’s displaying, publishing or posting of the Content, and our use thereof does not and will not violate the data protection and privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, performers' rights, trademark rights, patents, contract rights or any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity.
You understand that Pandora does not guarantee to use and is not obliged to use the Content. You understand that Pandora shall not be liable for any loss of opportunity including (without limitation) loss of opportunity to enhance your reputation.
To the extent your Content contains personal data as defined in the UK GDPR the following provisions applies:
- • By replying to our social media post with the #IAGREEPANDORA hashtag or by uploading the Content directly to an official Pandora website and checking the box, you hereby consent to the processing of the personal data for the purpose set forth in this Form.
- • By replying to Pandora's social media post with the #IAGREEPANDORA hashtag or uploading your Content to an official Pandora website and checking the box, you understand that Pandora A/S processes your personal data, and any personal data in the Content, as a data controller and is processing such personal data in the context set forth above with your consent pursuant to the UK GDPR art. 6 (1)(a).
- • Pandora is a global organisation and this means that any personal data in the Content may be transferred, processed and stored in a country that is outside of the UK and the EEA. This includes countries that may not provide an equivalent level of protection to personal data as in the UK or the EEA.
- • If you want Pandora to end the use of your Content, you can either delete your Content or make your profile private. You further understand that you can at any time withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data by contacting us using the details below. Your Content may be deleted when the jewellery it relates to is no longer available for sale.
- • Pursuant to the UK GDPR, you may be able to exercise the following rights: right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction and data portability to the extent such apply.
- • To withdraw your consent and to exercise your rights, please contact us at [email protected] You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the UK this is the Information Commissioner's Office.
You agree that if any provision, or any portion of any provision, contained in this Form is determined to be invalid under any statute or rule of law, then it shall, to that extent alone, be deemed omitted, and the remainder of this Form shall remain in full force and effect. This Form shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Lastly, by replying to our social media post with the #IAGREEPANDORA hashtag or by uploading the Content directly to an official Pandora website and checking the box, you certify that you are above the age of 18 and legally competent to consent to this Form. You understand that your consent is legally binding and have read, understood, and voluntarily accepted the terms in this Form.
If you don’t agree to the terms, we completely understand and no further action is required – please do not reply to a Pandora post on social media with #IAGREEPANDORA and please do not upload your Content to an official Pandora website. We are still thrilled to see Pandora as a part of your page and look forward to seeing any new content you post as well
Thanks again and please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.