Please read these rules carefully
1. These terms and conditions are the rules (“Terms”) that apply to this £10 Bounce Back Voucher Promotion (“Promotion”). By taking part in the promotion, you agree to be bound by these Rules. It is a condition of participation in the promotion that all Rules are accepted as final.
2. This Promotion is organised by Pandora Jewellery UK Limited of 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH ("PANDORA"). PANDORA is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06654012.
3. 3. If you are participating in this Promotion through the PANDORA Website", these Terms are additional to the PANDORA Website terms and conditions which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the PANDORA Website terms and conditions, these Terms will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict
4.If you are participating in this Promotion through a PANDORA concept store, these Terms are additional to PANDORA's standard sale terms and conditions, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Terms and PANDORA's standard sale terms and conditions, these Terms will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict..
5. If you are participating in this Promotion through any other authorised PANDORA stockist, these Terms are additional to the standard terms and conditions of the relevant stockist, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the terms and conditions of the authorised PANDORA stockist, these Terms will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
6. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms or the conduct of this Promotion, the decision of PANDORA shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
7. Your attention is drawn in particular to the limitations of liability contained in these Terms:
8.This Promotion runs during the period from Monday, Monday, 17th, December 2018 to Monday, 31st December 2018 inclusive ("Promotional Period") and is available while stocks last through the PANDORA Website and participating PANDORA concept stores and other participating authorised PANDORA stockists in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland only, excluding all outlets and airports ("Participating Stores").
9. Qualifying Purchases (see Term 11) may be made on the PANDORA Website between 00:00:01 GMT on 17th December 2018 and 23:59:59 GMT on 31st December 2018. Qualifying Purchases may be made at in store in the Promotional Period during the stated trading hours of the relevant store. Please check opening times before travelling.
10.Participants in the Promotion must be at least 16 years of age ("Eligible Participants"). Online this promotion is not valid for delivery in the Republic of Ireland or elsewhere outside of the UK.
11. To qualify for this promotion, Eligible Participants must purchase any PANDORA product (excluding exchange purchases) through a Participating Store during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Purchase")
12. Subject always to these Terms, Eligible Participants who make a Qualifying Purchase during the Promotional Period will receive a promotional PANDORA £10 voucher entitling the Eligible Participant to a discount of £10 on future purchases of at least £79 (“Voucher”). The Voucher is redeemable strictly in accordance with these terms.
13. A limit of one Voucher per person applies to this Promotion.
14. To redeem the Voucher, Eligible Participants must purchase one or more PANDORA full price jewellery products, (excluding exchange purchases, any discounted items, gift sets, Build a Bracelet offers, gift cards, outlet or sale items and delivery charges) with a total combined value of at least £79 (including VAT) through the PANDORA website, a Participating Store, or participating authorised PANDORA stockists ("Redemption Purchase"). Upon redemption, a discount of £10 (including VAT) will be applied to the Redemption Purchase.
15. Vouchers must be redeemed in a Participating Store excluding outlets and airports between 1st January 2019 and 9th January 2019 inclusive ("Redemption Period").
16. To redeem a Voucher on the PANDORA website, simply locate the special promotional code that appears on the Voucher and enter it during the checkout process. The discount will then be applied to a Redemption Purchase.
17. To redeem a Voucher in a Participating Store, simply surrender the Voucher at the checkout when making payment for a Redemption Purchase.
18. Vouchers must be redeemed in full in one single transaction. Vouchers are not divisible. Only one Voucher can be redeemed per transaction.
19. Vouchers will automatically expire at the end of the Redemption Period, at which point they will no longer be accepted on the PANDORA Website or in-store. Voucher holders are solely responsible for ensuring that all Vouchers are redeemed prior to expiry of the Redemption Period. No reminders will be sent.
20. In order to return the Redemption Purchase for a refund, all products forming part of the Redemption Purchase must be returned at the same time. For example, if the Redemption Purchase consists of three PANDORA full price products, with a combined value of at least £79 (including VAT), all three products must be returned to receive a refund.
21. If the Redemption Purchase is returned for a refund, only the amount actually paid will be refunded. For example, if the products purchased total £89 (including VAT), the price actually paid would have been £79 (i.e. £89 less the £10 Voucher) and therefore the refund would be £79.
22. For purchases made through the PANDORA Website, please see the applicable Returns Policy and the PANDORA Website terms and conditions for more information on exchanges and returns and the exchange/returns process. When returning to the PANDORA Website a product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase that you bought through the PANDORA Website you do not have to return the Gift, but (subject to Term 22 above) if you do not do so, or if the Gift has been damaged, PANDORA reserves the right to deduct from any refund due to you (or charge the payment method you used for the original order) an appropriate amount to reflect the damage to the Gift or its non-return, as determined by PANDORA. The amount of the deduction or charge will be notified to you in advance. Returns to the PANDORA Website of the Gift on its own (regardless of condition) will not result in a refund or payment to you of any sort.
23. Participants' legal rights, including all rights in respect of products which are faulty or not as described and in respect of refunds, replacements and repairs are unaffected by these Terms.
24. If the Qualifying Purchase and/or the Redemption Purchase is made through the PANDORA Website the 'free standard UK delivery' offer on orders over £60 will be automatically applied to the purchase when the standard delivery option is selected at the PANDORA Website checkout. This Promotion is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
25. Stocks of physical Vouchers are strictly limited and subject to availability, PANDORA has made reasonable efforts to ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet likely demand, but PANDORA may end the Promotional Period early in respect of any Participating Store if all available Vouchers at the store have been claimed before the end of the Promotional Period. Please check availability at the relevant Participating Store before travelling or making a purchase.
26. All Vouchers remain the property of PANDORA at all times. If there are any unclaimed Vouchers after expiry of the Promotional Period, those Vouchers will be disposed of as PANDORA sees fit.
27. Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other gift or product. There is no cash alternative to the Voucher. Vouchers have a monetary value of £0.01
28. PANDORA reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or amend the Terms without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside PANDORA's reasonable control.
29. PANDORA and a Participating Store reserve the right not to award a Voucher, to disqualify a participant or ask a participant to leave a Participating Store if there are reasonable grounds to believe that any person is not eligible for any reason or for any other lawful reason, including unruly behaviour or failure to comply with these Terms.
30. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, PANDORA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
31. This Promotion is open to members of the public, to employees of PANDORA, and to employees of PANDORA franchisees.
32. Subject to Term 33 below, PANDORA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person as a result of their participation in this Promotion, their attempted participation or their acceptance of any Gift.
33. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude PANDORA's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which may not be lawfully limited or excluded under English law. Further, nothing in these Terms shall affect any participant's legal rights including in relation to any PANDORA products..
34. By participating or attempting to participate in this Promotion, participants agree that PANDORA shall not bear any liability for: (a) the loss, theft or misuse of any Gift; or (b) any damage in any way attributable to this Promotion, subject to Term 33 above.
35. This Promotion and these Terms will be governed by English law and any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. However, residents of Scotland may bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish Courts or the Courts of England and Wales and residents of Northern Ireland may bring legal proceedings in either the Courts of Northern Ireland or the Courts of England and Wales.
36.This Promotion and these Terms will be governed by English law and any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. However, residents of Scotland may bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish Courts or the Courts of England and Wales and residents of Northern Ireland may bring legal proceedings in either the Courts of Northern Ireland or the Courts of England and Wales.
37. PANDORA can be contacted in relation to this Promotion using the contact details given below:
PANDORA concept stores and other official stockists:
Please ask staff in the relevant store. Alternatively, please call 0844 873 1441 or send an email to. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org write to PANDORA 2019 £10 Voucher Promotion, PANDORA Jewellery UK Limited, 33 George Street, London W1U 3BH.
PANDORA Website: please call the Freephone number 0808 234 5431 or send an email to email@example.com.
Please note calls are free from any UK landline. UK mobile network charges might apply. Please check with your network provider.
Purchase one or more PANDORA products between 17th December and 31st December 2018 (inclusive) to receive a PANDORA Voucher entitling you to a discount of £10 on future full price items purchases of at least £79. Valid online at https://uk.pandora.net/en and in participating PANDORA concept stores and participating authorised stocks during stated trading hours. Voucher must be redeemed between 1 January and 9 January 2019 (inclusive). England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland only. Republic of Ireland excluded. Excludes outlets & airports. Age 16+. Subject to availability and while stocks last. Voucher must be redeemed in full in one single transaction. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer except 'free standard UK delivery' offer on orders over £60. Promoter: PANDORA Jewellery UK Ltd. Registered in England & Wales. Company No. 06654012. Registered Office 33 George Street, London W1U 3BH. Full T&Cs: [insert hyperlink to promotion terms]