Please read these terms carefully
1. These terms and conditions are the terms (“Terms”) that apply to the Pandora "What do you love" Prize Draw described at go.pandora.net/prizedraw which runs from 6 September 2019 to 16 September 2019. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms. It is a condition of participation that all Terms are accepted as final.
2. The Prize Draw is organised by Pandora Jewellery UK Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06654012) of 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH (“Pandora”).
3. This Prize Draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram, LLC (Instagram) or Wyng, Inc. ("Wyng") and neither Instagram nor Wyng endorses Pandora. The trade mark and other proprietary rights of Instagram and Wyng are hereby acknowledged.
4. Pandora reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw or amend the Terms without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, a change in Instagram or Wyng rules or policies, or any other event outside Pandora's reasonable control. Any changes will be displayed on https://uk.pandora.net/en/ (“Pandora Website”) and Pandora's Wyng page at go.pandora.net/prizedraw. In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, Pandora may, at its discretion, select a winner from eligible, non-suspect or unaffected entries, received prior to the event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms, conduct, results and all other matters relating to any of the Prize Draw, the decision of Pandora shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
6. Your attention is drawn to the limitations of liability and the time period for claiming the Prize if you are a winner, each as contained in these Terms.
7. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Prize Draw. To enter this Prize Draw:
- On the Pandora "O" display in one of the other Participating Stores.
- WYNG: Visit go.pandora.net/prizedraw, fill in your contact details, upload the photograph of you and submit your entry. You must submit your entry no later than 11:59pm UK time on 16 September 2019.
Please set your Instagram profile to "Public" if you would like to enter this draw via Instagram. Posts to your Instagram Story will not qualify for this Prize Draw.
8. Please note that if you are entering via Instagram it is essential to post your photograph on Instagram (with the hashtags set out above). If you include the hashtags '#WhatDoYouLove' and/or '#PandoraUK' in a post on Facebook or Twitter, the photograph in that post may be used by Pandora as set out in Terms 20 and 21 but it will not be entered into this Prize Draw unless you additionally post it on Instagram or submit your entry via Wyng.
9. For your entry to the Prize Draw to qualify you must enter no later than 11:59pm UK time on 16 September 2019 (the "closing time"). Pandora reserves the right to amend the closing time of the Prize Draw.
10. Please check the trading hours of Participating Stores before travelling. The Covent Garden Pop-Up is only open on 6 and 7 September 2019.
11. Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Pandora, Pandora franchisees, Instagram or Wyng, and each of their intermediaries for this promotion, are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
12. To enter the Prize Draw you must be resident in England, Scotland or Wales and at least 18 years old or over at the time of entry. Residents of Northern Ireland are not eligible to enter.
13. Only one entry is permitted per person. Additional entries will not be counted in the Prize Draw.
14. It is a condition of entry that all Terms are accepted as final and participants agree to abide by these Terms.
15. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Prize Draw is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Pandora reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
16. Pandora reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if Pandora is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe a winner is not eligible for any reason. Pandora reserves the right to disqualify a participant from the Prize Draw for any lawful reason, including unruly behaviour or failure to comply with these Terms.
17. All photos via Instagram must comply with Instagram's terms (which can be found through this URL: https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870).
18. In addition, submitted photos (via Instagram or via Wyng) and any accompanying text must not:• Contain material that infringes others' rights
• Contain trade marks or brand names of others besides those trade marks or brand names owned by Pandora
• Contain material that is indecent (including but not limited to nudity, offensive gestures, or sexual content), abusive, hateful, racist, defamatory, discriminatory or which in any way my offend others
• Denigrate Pandora or its products or any third party
• Contain material that is otherwise illegal or unsuitable for the Prize Draw
19. By entering the Prize Draw, you warrant that:
• You hold all rights in the submitted photograph
• The photograph does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party
• That all the people in the photograph have consented to submission of the photograph to this Prize Draw and the use of the photograph by Pandora and its sub-licensees as set out in these Terms.
20. Pandora may use (but shall not be obliged to use) any entry submitted to this Prize Draw in any media including without limitation on the Pandora Website and on Pandora's Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts and in whole or in part, in its original or amended form. By submitting your entry to this Prize Draw you also waive your moral rights in the submission/posting including the right to be credited as the author and the right to object to derogatory treatment of the work.
21. Please set your profile on Instagram to “Public” if you would like to enter this Prize Draw. Pandora does not guarantee to publish your photograph and in particular may decline to do so if in the sole opinion of Pandora the photograph violates the Content Guidelines set out at Terms 17 and 18.
22. Subject to these Terms, 10 winners will receive the following prize only (“Prize”):• 2 winners will win one £500 Pandora gift card each.
• 4 winners will win one £250 Pandora gift card each.
• 4 winners will win one £100 Pandora gift card each.
23. All winners of the Prize Draw will be chosen by 23 September 2019 from a random draw of all participant entries submitted via Wyng and via Instagram.
24. Pandora endeavours to contact the winners of the Prize Draw on 23 September 2019:• via direct message to their personal Instagram account (if the winner entered via Instagram)
• via email using the email address submitted in their entry (if the winner entered via Wyng)
The Prize winners must respond to Pandora's message, supplying their full name, age, county of residence and email address. If a prize winner does not respond with this information within 48 hours of being contacted by Pandora, he/she will forfeit their right to the Prize and Pandora may draw an alternative prize winner without delay. Please make sure you check your direct messages on Instagram and junk mailbox.
25. Pandora will endeavour to confirm the details of the Prize to the winners on or before 23 September 2019. Pandora will endeavour to deliver the Prize to the winners on or before 4 October 2019, although it makes no guarantees that the Prize will arrive before this date.
26. The Prizes are each non-transferable (in whole or in part) and cannot be exchanged (in whole or in part) for cash or any other gift or prize. There is no cash alternative to the Prizes.
27. If any advertised prize or any aspect of the advertised prize is not available, Pandora reserves the right to award an alternative prize which it decides is appropriate in the circumstances.
28. Pandora and a Participating Store reserve the right to disqualify a participant or ask a participant to leave a Participating Store if there are reasonable grounds to believe that any person is not eligible for any reason or for any other lawful reason, including unruly behaviour or failure to comply with these Terms.
29. Subject to Term 31 below, neither Pandora, Wyng nor Instagram accepts any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person as a result of their participation in this Prize Draw, their attempted participation or their acceptance of the Prize. )
30. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude Pandora's liability (or the liability of any third party) for (i) death or personal injury (as a result of Pandora's negligence in the case of Pandora, or as a result of the third party's negligence in the case of that the third party), (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (iii) defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or (iv) any other liability which may not be lawfully limited or excluded. Further, nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights including in relation to any Pandora products received as prizes.
31. By entering, participants agree that Pandora shall not bear any liability for (a) the loss, theft or misuse of any prize or (b) the cancellation, delay or re-arrangement of any aspect of the relevant Prize; (c) any damage in any way attributable to this Prize Draw, subject to Term 31.
32. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Pandora (including without limitation by reason of a virus, bug or other cause) the Prize Draw or the Prizes cannot be carried out or completed as advertised Pandora reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the affected Prize Draw or the Prizes.
33. Pandora also reserves the right to cancel individual Prize Draw entries without liability to affected participants if the security or proper administration of the Prize Draw or the validity of the Prize Draw entry is adversely affected.
34. The Prize Draw is only intended to be accessed from Great Britain. Pandora does not make any representation that materials relating to the Prize Draw are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you view these Terms from outside Great Britain you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
36. Please be aware that Pandora may disclose the last name and county of residence of the winners of the Prize to members of the public that request such information. If you are selected as the winner, please contact Pandora immediately if you do not want Pandora to publish this information, or if you would like Pandora to reduce the amount of information that is published about you. This will not affect or limit Pandora's right to disclose information about this Prize Draw (which may include your personal data) in order to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations.
37. For the name of the winners please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, prior to 16 March 2020 to: Pandora What Do You Love Prize Draw, Pandora Jewellery UK Limited, 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH. The winner’s last name and county will be sent only after the prize has been awarded.
38. The Data Controller of your personal data (as that term is defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679)) processed for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw is Pandora.
39. Pandora may send you details of offers and information which may be of interest to you via email if you opt-in to receiving these communications when you submit your Prize Draw entry. If you no longer wish to receive these communications you can contact Pandora using the details provided and ask to be removed from the mailing list.
40. The Prize Draw and Terms will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. However, residents of Scotland may bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish Courts or the Courts of England and Wales.
41. Queries about these Terms or the Prize Draw should be directed to Pandora alone (not Instagram or Wyng). You may contact Pandora:
• In Store: speak to a member of the Pandora retail team who can assist.
• By Email: DigitalMarketing-UK@pandora.net .
• By Postal: Pandora What Do You Love Prize Draw, Pandora Jewellery UK Limited, 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH