Please read these rules carefully
1.These terms and conditions are the rules (“Rules”) that apply to the PANDORA Shine Clutch Bag Promotion (“the Promotion”), By taking part in any part of the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Rules. It is a condition of participation in the Promotion that all Rules are accepted as final.
2. This Promotion is organised by Pandora Jewellery UK Limited of 33 George Street, London W1U 3BH (“PANDORA”). PANDORA is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06654012.
3. If you are participating in this promotion through the UK PANDORA website (at https://uk.pandora.net), these Rules are additional to the PANDORA website Terms and Conditions, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and the PANDORA website Terms and Conditions, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
4. If you are participating in this Promotion through a PANDORA concept store, these Rules are additional to PANDORA 's standard Terms and Conditions, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and PANDORA's standard Terms and Conditions, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
5. If you are participating in this Promotion through any other authorised PANDORA stockist, these Rules are additional to the standard Terms and Conditions of the relevant stockist, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and the Terms and Conditions of the authorised PANDORA stockist, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
6. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the conduct of this Promotion, the decision of PANDORA shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
7. Attention is drawn in particular to the limitations of liability contained in these Rules.
8. This Promotion runs while stocks last during trading hours in the period from 15th March 2018 to 25th April 2018 inclusive ("Promotional Period"), subject to availability.
9.This Promotion is available through the PANDORA website and PANDORA concept stores and other participating authorised PANDORA stockists in England, Scotland or Wales only, including the Bicester outlet but excluding airports ("Participating Stores"). Delivery to Northern Ireland is available through the PANDORA eSTORE. However, this Promotion is not valid for delivery in the Republic of Ireland or elsewhere outside the UK.
10. Qualifying Purchases (see Rule 12) may be made on the PANDORA website between 00:01:01 GMT on 15th March 2018 and 23:59.59 GMT on 25th April 2018. Qualifying Purchases may be made at PANDORA concept stores and participating authorised PANDORA stockists during the stated trading hours of the relevant store. Please check opening times before travelling.
11. Participants in the Promotion must be at least 16 years of age and permanently reside in England, Scotland or Wales at the time of participation ("Eligible Participants").
12. Subject always to these Rules, Eligible Participants who spend at least £125 on PANDORA jewellery from the PANDORA Shine collection at a Participating Store during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Purchase") will receive a complimentary PANDORA Shine Clutch Bag ("Gift).
13.The Qualifying Purchase may consist of one or more PANDORA jewellery products from the PANDORA Shine collection. For the avoidance of doubt, this excludes gift cards, repair services, delivery charges and any purchases of jewellery not from the PANDORA Shine collection, all of which do not count towards the Qualifying Purchase. All items forming part of the Qualifying Purchase must be purchased at the same time, in the same transaction.
14. Eligible Participants making a Qualifying Purchase on the PANDORA website (https://uk.pandora.net) will automatically have the Gift added to their order. Eligible Participants who make a Qualifying Purchase at a PANDORA concept store or other authorised PANDORA stockist will be provided with a Gift when completing the transaction.
15.Eligible Participants making multiple Qualifying Purchases in a single transaction will only qualify for one Gift. For example, even if the total spend on PANDORA jewellery equals £500, the Eligible Participant may still only claim one Gift. .
16.PANDORA reserves the right to change the specification of the Gift from that advertised, including changing the available colour.
17.There is no cash alternative to the Gift. The Gift is not exchangeable for cash or (subject to Rule 20) for any other PANDORA product or gift.
18.If the Qualifying Purchase is made through the PANDORA website, the 'free standard UK delivery' offer on orders over £75 will be automatically applied to the purchase when the standard delivery option is selected at the PANDORA website checkout. However, this Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other online or in-store offer, promotion or voucher unless stated.
19. Employees of PANDORA, and members of their families and households, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
20.Subject to Rules 23 and 24 below, the Gift may not be exchanged or returned on its own unless it is faulty or not as described, in which case it will be exchanged for a replacement Gift, subject to availability. If no Gifts remain in stock, then PANDORA reserves the right in its sole discretion to exchange the Gift for a PANDORA gift card of a similar value.
21.Subject to Rules 23 and 24 below, if any product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase is returned for a refund, so that the total amount spent falls below £125, then the Qualifying Purchase will cease to be a Qualifying Purchase and the Gift must be returned in an undamaged state..
22.Subject to Rules 23 and 24 below, if any product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase is exchanged for any other product of a lower purchase price, so that the total amount spent falls below £125, then the Qualifying Purchase will cease to be a Qualifying Purchase and the Gift must be returned in an undamaged state. Please be aware when requesting an exchange that gift cards, repair services and delivery charges do not count towards the Qualifying Purchase.
23.Participants' legal rights, including all rights in respect of refunds, replacements and repairs for products which are faulty, not fit for purpose or not as described, are unaffected by these Rules.
24.For purchases made through the PANDORA website, please see the applicable(Returns Policy) and the PANDORA website (Terms and Conditions) for more information on exchanges and returns and the exchange/returns process. When returning to the PANDORA website a product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase that you bought through the PANDORA website you do not have to return the Gift, but (subject to Rule 23 above) if you do not do so, or if the Gift has been damaged, PANDORA reserves the right to deduct from any refund due to you an appropriate amount to reflect the damage to the Gift or its non-return, as determined by PANDORA. The amount of the deduction will be notified to you in advance. Returns to the PANDORA website of the Gift on its own (regardless of condition) will not result in a refund or payment to you of any sort.
25.This Promotion is subject to stock availability. Whilst reasonable efforts have been made to ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet likely demand, the Gift is not an item from PANDORA's collection of retail products and therefore PANDORA may end the Promotion early without notice if all available Gifts have been claimed prior to the end of the Promotional Period
26.This Promotion only applies to a Participating Store whilst stocks are available at that Participating Store. PANDORA may, without notice, end the Promotion early at any individual Participating Store if all available Gifts at that Participating Store have been claimed prior to the end of the Promotional Period. Please check availability before travelling.
27.If there are unclaimed Gifts when this Promotion closes, those Gifts will remain the property of PANDORA and the company may dispose of them as it sees fit
28.PANDORA reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or amend the Rules without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside PANDORA's reasonable control
29.PANDORA and the Participating Stores reserve the right not to award a Gift if there are reasonable grounds to believe that any person is not eligible for any reason or for any other lawful reason, including unruly behaviour or failure to comply with these Rules.
30.Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, PANDORA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
31. This Promotion and these Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. However, residents of Scotland may bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish Courts or the Courts of England and Wales and residents of Northern Ireland may bring legal proceedings in either the Courts of Northern Ireland or the Courts of England and Wales.
32. Subject to Rule 33 below, PANDORA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person as a result of their participation in this Promotion, their attempted participation or their acceptance of any Gift.
33. Nothing in these Rules shall exclude PANDORA's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which may not be lawfully limited or excluded under English law. Further, nothing in these Rules shall affect any participant's legal rights including in relation to any PANDORA products received as Gifts.
34. By participating or attempting to participate in this Promotion, participants agree that PANDORA shall not bear any liability for: (a) the loss, theft or misuse of any Gift; or (b) any damage in any way attributable to this Promotion, subject to Rule 33 above.
35. This Promotion and any website on which these Rules are posted are only intended to be accessed from Great Britain. PANDORA does not make any representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you view these Rules from territories other than England, Scotland or Wales, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
36.PANDORA can be contacted in relation to this Promotion using the contact details given below:
PANDORA website: please call the Freephone number 0808 234 5431 between 08:00 and 18:00 on Monday to Friday, or send an email to https://uk.pandora.net/en.
PANDORA concept stores and other official stockists: please ask staff in the relevant store. Alternatively, please call 0844 873 1441 or send an email to email@example.com or write write to PANDORA at PANDORA Shine Clutch Bag Promotion, Pandora Jewellery UK Limited, 33 George Street, London W1U 3BH.