Please read these rules carefully
1. These terms and conditions are the terms ("Terms") that apply to this PANDORA Rings Buy One Get One Half Price Promotion ("Promotion"). By taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms. It is a condition of participation in the Promotion that all Terms are accepted as final.
2. This promotion is organised by Pandora Jewellery UK Limited of 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH ("PANDORA" ). PANDORA is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06654012.
3. If you are participating in this Promotion through the PANDORA website (https://uk.pandora.net), these Rules are additional to the PANDORA website Terms and Conditions (https://uk.pandora.net/terms-and-conditions/terms-and-conditions.html), which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and Pandora's standard Terms and Conditions, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
4. If you are participating in this Promotion through a PANDORA concept store (at https://uk.pandora.net), these Rules are additional to PANDORA's standard Terms and Conditions,which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and PANDORA's standard Terms and Conditions, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
5. If you are participating in this Promotion through any other authorised PANDORA stockist, these Rules are additional to the standard Terms and Conditions of the relevant stockist, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and the authorised PANDORA stockist's standard Terms and Conditions, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
6. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the conduct of this Promotion, the decision of PANDORA shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
7. Your attention is drawn in particular to the limitations of liability contained in these Rules.
8.This Promotion runs during the period from Thursday, 25th October 2018 to Wednesday, 31st October 2018 inclusive ("Promotional Period") and is available while stocks last through the PANDORA Website and participating PANDORA concept stores and participating authorised PANDORA stockists (excluding airports and outlets) in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland only ("Participating Stores").
9.Qualifying Purchases (see Term 11) may be made on the PANDORA Website between 00:00:01 BST on 25th October 2018 and 23:59.59 GMT on 31st October 2018. Qualifying Purchases may be made at Participating Stores during the stated trading hours of the relevant store. Please check opening times before travelling.
10.Participants in the Promotion must be at least 16 years of age and permanently reside in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland at the time of participation ("Eligible Participants"). Residents of the Republic of Ireland are not eligible to participate in this Promotion, and this Promotion is not valid for delivery in the Republic of Ireland or elsewhere outside of the UK.
11.Subject always to these Terms, Eligible Participants who purchase two PANDORA rings ("Qualifying Purchase") will only need to pay full price for one of those PANDORA rings, the second of those PANDORA rings will be paid for by the Eligible Participant at half price ("Promotional Ring"). The Eligible Participant will also need to pay delivery charges if applicable. The Promotional Ring will be the less expensive of the two rings purchased. The price of the Promotional Ring will be determined by using the retail price of the ring in the relevant Participating Store at the time of purchase. Participants may choose from any full price PANDORA rings, subject to availability (and for the avoidance of doubt the Promotion does not apply to any already discounted PANDORA rings).
12.All PANDORA rings forming part of the Qualifying Purchase must be purchased at the same time, in the same transaction (with one single delivery selected where delivery is required).
13.There is no cash alternative to the Promotional Ring. The Promotional Ring is not exchangeable for cash or for any other PANDORA product or gift.
14.If the Qualifying Purchase is made through the PANDORA Website, the 'free standard UK delivery' offer on orders over £75 will be automatically applied to the purchase when the standard delivery option is selected at the PANDORA Website checkout. However, this Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other online or in-store offer, promotion or voucher unless stated. For the avoidance of doubt, the 'free standard UK delivery' offeri> on orders over £75 will only apply where the order value of the full price PANDORA ring and the Promotional Ring together exceeds £75 excluding delivery charges.
15. Employees of PANDORA, and members of their families and households, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
16.Subject to Terms 19 and 20 below the Promotional Ring may be returned on its own for a size exchange but otherwise may not be returned on its own unless it is faulty or not as described, in which case it will be exchanged for a replacement PANDORA ring of the same type, subject to availability. If none of the same type of PANDORA ring remains in stock, then PANDORA reserves the right in its sole discretion to exchange the Promotional Ring for another type of PANDORA ring or for a PANDORA gift card of a similar value.
17.Subject to Terms 19 and 20 below, if any paid PANDORA ring forming part of the Qualifying Purchase is returned for a refund, then the Qualifying Purchase will cease to be a Qualifying Purchase and the Promotional Ring must be returned in an undamaged state.
18.Subject to Terms 19 and 20 below, if any paid PANDORA ring forming part of the Qualifying Purchase is exchanged for any other PANDORA product which is not a ring, then the Qualifying Purchase will cease to be a Qualifying Purchase and the Promotional Ring must be returned in an undamaged state. Subject to Term 19, there will be no refund of the difference if a paid PANDORA ring is exchanged for a PANDORA ring that is cheaper than the Promotional Ring.
19.Participants' legal rights, including all rights in respect of refunds, replacements and repairs for products which are faulty, not fit for purpose or not as described, are unaffected by these Terms.
20.For purchases made through the PANDORA Website, please see the applicable Returns Policy (https://uk.pandora.net/returns/returns.html) and the PANDORA Website Terms and Conditions (https://uk.pandora.net/terms-and-conditions/terms-and-conditions.html) for more information on exchanges and returns and the exchange/returns process. When returning to the PANDORA website the ring forming part of the Qualifying Purchase that you bought through the PANDORA Website, you do not have to return the Promotional Ring, but (subject to Rule 19 above) if you do not do so, or if the Promotional Ring has been damaged, PANDORA reserves the right to deduct from any refund due to you (or charge the payment method you used for the original order) a sum equal to the unpaid value of the Promotional Ring as determined by PANDORA. The amount of the deduction/charge will be notified to you in advance. Returns to the PANDORA Website of the Promotional Ring on its own (regardless of condition) will only result in a refund or payment to you of the amount actually paid for the Promotional Ring.
21.This Promotion is subject to stock availability and, whilst reasonable efforts have been made to ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet likely demand, PANDORA may end the Promotion early (or suspend the availability of the Promotion at one or more Participating Stores) without notice if stocks are not, in the opinion of PANDORA, sufficient to meet a previously unanticipated level of demand. Please check availability before travelling.
22.PANDORA reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or amend the Terms without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside PANDORA's reasonable control.
23.PANDORA and the Participating Stores reserve the right not to award a Promotional Ring if there are reasonable grounds to believe that any person is not eligible for any reason
24. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, PANDORA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
25.Subject to Term 26 below, PANDORA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person as a result of their participation in this Promotion, their attempted participation or their acceptance of any Promotional Ring.
26. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude PANDORA's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which may not be lawfully limited or excluded under English law. Further, nothing in these Terms shall affect any participant's legal rights including in relation to any PANDORA products.
27.By participating or attempting to participate in this Promotion, participants agree that PANDORA shall not bear any liability for any damage in any way attributable to this Promotion, subject to Term 26 above.
28.This Promotion and any website on which these Terms are posted are only intended to be accessed from Great Britain and Northern Ireland. PANDORA does not make any representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you view these Terms from territories other than England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
29.This Promotion and these Terms will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. However, residents of Scotland may bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish Courts or the Courts of England and Wales, and residents of Northern Ireland may bring legal proceedings in either the Northern Irish Courts or the Courts of England and Wales.
30. 30. PANDORA can be contacted in relation to this Promotion using the contact details given below:
• PANDORA Website: please call the Freephone number 0808 234 5431 between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday, or send an email to
• • PANDORA concept stores and other authorised stockists: please ask staff in the relevant store. Alternatively, please call 0844 873 1441 or send an email to email@example.com write to PANDORA at PANDORA Buy One Get One Half Price Ring Promotion, Pandora Jewellery UK Limited, 33 George Street, London W1U 3BH.