Please read these rules carefully
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to this Pandora Christmas Ornament GWP Promotion (“Promotion”) By taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms. It is a condition of participation in the Promotion that all Terms are accepted as final.
2. This Promotion is organised by Pandora Jewellery UK Limited of 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH (“Pandora”) Pandora is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06654012..
3. If you are participating in this Promotion through the Pandora Website", these Terms are additional to the Pandora Website terms and conditions terms and conditions which continue to apply. If you are participating in this Promotion using the Pandora Website Click & Collect service, these Terms are additional to the Pandora Click & Collect terms and conditions which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between terms, these Terms will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
4. If you are participating in this Promotion through any other authorised Pandora stockist, these Terms are additional to the standard terms and conditions of the relevant stockist, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the terms and conditions of the authorised Pandora stockist, these Terms will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms or the conduct of this Promotion, the decision of Pandora shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
6. Your attention is drawn in particular to the limitations of liability contained in these Terms.
7. This Promotion runs during the period from Thursday, 5th November to Thursday, 12th November 2020 inclusive ("Promotional Period") and is available, subject to availability and while stocks last, through the Pandora Website. This Promotion is not valid in for delivery in the Republic of Ireland or elsewhere outside of the UK.
8. Qualifying Purchases (see Term 12) may be made on the Pandora Website between 00:00:01 (UK time) on 5th November 2020 and 23:59:59 (UK time) on 12th November 2020.
9. Participants in the Promotion must be at least 16 years of age ("Eligible Participants").
10. Subject always to these Terms, Eligible Participants who spend £99 or more on full price Pandora jewellery products during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Purchase") will be eligible for one complimentary limited edition Christmas Ornament (Code: PUKP5350, RRP £25) ("Gift").
11. 11. The Qualifying Purchase may consist of one or more full price Pandora jewellery products. The following do not count towards a Qualifying Purchase: gift cards, egift cards, gift sets, outlet items, Heroes charm, UNICEF charm, items from the Build a Bracelet collection, repair services and delivery charges. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other online offer, promotion or voucher unless stated. All items forming part of the Qualifying Purchase must be purchased at the same time, in the same transaction (with one single delivery selected where delivery is required).
12. A limit of one Gift per transaction applies to this Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, if an Eligible Participant makes multiple Qualifying Purchases in a single transaction, they would not be entitled to any more than one Gift. For example, if an Eligible Participant spends £198 on full price Pandora jewellery products at a Participating Store during the Promotional Period, they would only be entitled to one Gift.
13. Pandora reserves the right to change the specification of the Gift from that advertised.
14. There is no cash alternative to the Gift. The Gift is not exchangeable for cash or (subject to Term 25) for any other Pandora product or gift.
15. Subject to availability and whilst stocks last:
(a) Eligible Participants making a Qualifying Purchase on the Pandora Website will automatically have the Gift added to their order during the checkout process.
16. Please note that if you choose the Click & Collect delivery method (where it is available), you may collect your Qualifying Purchase in a physical Participating Store but your Gift will be sent to you by post to the address provided during the checkout process.
17. If you believe you made a Qualifying Purchase but you did not receive a Gift, please contact Pandora using the details in these Terms.
18. This Promotion is open to members of the public which can include employees of Pandora and Pandora franchisees and members of their families and households.
19. Subject to Terms 25 and 27 below, the Gift may not be exchanged or returned on its own unless it is faulty or not as described, in which case it will be exchanged for a replacement Gift, subject to availability. If no Gifts remain in stock, then Pandora reserves the right in its sole discretion to exchange the Gift for a Pandora gift card or eGift card of a similar value or an alternative Pandora product of similar value.
20. Subject to Terms 25 and 27 below, if any product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase is returned for a refund, so that the total amount spent falls below £99, then the Qualifying Purchase will cease to be a Qualifying Purchase and the Gift must be returned in an undamaged state.
21. Subject to Terms 25 and 27 below, if any product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase is exchanged for any other product which does not meet the Qualifying Purchase criteria above or which is of a lower purchase price so that the total amount spent falls below £99, then the Qualifying Purchase will cease to be a Qualifying Purchase and the Gift must be returned in an undamaged state. Please be aware when requesting an exchange that certain products do not count towards the Qualifying Purchase (see Term 13).
22. If a Gift is not returned (in breach of these Terms), or the exchanged product is not a qualifying product, Pandora reserves the right to charge the lower of:
Pandora will do this by deducting the relevant amount from any refund due.
23. Participants' legal rights, including all rights in respect of refunds, replacements and repairs for products which are faulty, not fit for purpose or not as described, are unaffected by these Terms.
24. For purchases made using Click & Collect, please see the applicable Click & Collect Returns Policy for more information on exchanges and returns and the exchange/returns process.
25. For purchases made through the Pandora Website, please see the applicable Returns Policy and the Pandora Website terms and conditions for more information on exchanges and returns and the exchange/returns process. When returning a product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase that you bought through the Pandora Website you do not have to return the Gift, but (subject to Term 25 above) if you do not do so, or if the Gift has been damaged, Pandora reserves the right to deduct from any refund due to you (or charge the payment method you used for the original order) an appropriate amount to reflect the damage to the Gift or its non-return, as determined by Pandora. The amount of the deduction or charge will be notified to you in advance.
26. Returns of the Gift on its own (regardless of condition) will not result in a refund or payment to you of any sort.
27. This Promotion is subject to stock availability. Whilst reasonable efforts have been made to ensure sufficient stock is available to meet likely demand, Pandora may end the Promotion early (or suspend the availability of the Promotion) without notice if, in the opinion of Pandora, there is not sufficient stock to continue operating the Promotion.
28. If, in the opinion of Pandora, there is not sufficient stock of the Gift, Pandora reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any one or more Gifts for a Pandora gift card or eGift card of a similar value or an alternative Pandora product of similar value. Please check that the Gift is in stock before taking part in this Promotion.
29. This Promotion only applies to a whilst stock is available at that Participating Store. Pandora may, without notice, end the Promotion early if all available Gifts have been claimed prior to the end of the Promotional Period.
30. If there are unclaimed Gifts when this Promotion closes, those Gifts will remain the property of Pandora and the company may dispose of them as it sees fit, this may include offering the Gifts for sale in the normal way.
31. Pandora reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or amend the Terms without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Pandora's reasonable control.
32. Pandora and a Participating Store reserve the right to not award a Gift, or disqualify a participant if there are reasonable grounds to believe that any person is not eligible for any reason or for any other lawful reason or failure to comply with these Terms.
33. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Pandora reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
34. Subject to Term 37, Pandora accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person as a result of their participation in this Promotion, their attempted participation or their acceptance of any product.
35. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude Pandora's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which may not be lawfully limited or excluded under English law. Further, nothing in these Terms shall affect any participant's legal rights including in relation to any Pandora products.
36. Subject to Term 37 above, by participating or attempting to participate in this Promotion, participants agree that Pandora shall not bear any liability for:
37. This Promotion and any website on which these Terms are posted are only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom. Pandora does not make any representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you view these Terms from territories other than England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
38. This Promotion and these Terms will be governed by English law and any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. However, residents of Scotland may bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish Courts or the Courts of England and Wales and residents of Northern Ireland may bring legal proceedings in either the Courts of Northern Ireland or the Courts of England and Wales.
39. Pandora can be contacted in relation to this Promotion using the contact details given below:
Pandora official stockists:
Please call 0844 873 1441* or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org write to Pandora Christmas Ornament 2020 Promotion, Pandora Jewellery UK Limited, 33 George Street, London W1U 3BH.
Pandora Website: please call the Freephone number 0808 234 5431 or send an email to email@example.com
*Please note landline and mobile network charges might apply. Please check with your network provider.