Please read these rules carefully
1. These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to this Buy 2 get 1 free Promotion on all full price Pandora jewellery ("Promotion"). By taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms. It is a condition of participation in the Promotion that all Terms are accepted as final.
2. This Promotion is organised by Pandora Jewellery UK Limited of 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH ("Pandora"). Pandora is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06654012.
3. If you are participating in this Promotion through the Pandora website (https://uk.Pandora.net/en) ("Pandora Website"), these Terms are additional to the Pandora Website terms and conditions, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Pandora Website terms and conditions, these Terms will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
4. If you are participating in this Promotion through a Pandora concept store, these Terms are additional to Pandora’s standard sale terms and conditions, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Pandora’s standard sale terms and conditions, these Terms will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
5. If you are participating in this Promotion through any other authorised Pandora stockist, these Terms are additional to the standard terms and conditions of the relevant stockist, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the terms and conditions of the authorised Pandora stockist, these Terms will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
6. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms or the conduct of this Promotion, the decision of Pandora shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
7. Your attention is drawn in particular to the limitations of liability contained in these Terms.
8. This Promotion runs during the period from Thursday, 23rd July to Monday, 3rd August 2020 inclusive ("Promotional Period") and is available, subject to availability and while stocks last, through:
- • the Pandora Website; and
- • participating Pandora concept stores and other participating authorised Pandora stockists in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland only, excluding all outlets (being Pandora Bicester, Pandora Cheshire Oaks and Pandora Gunwharf Quays) and all airport stores,
("Participating Stores"). This Promotion is not valid in store or for delivery in the Republic of Ireland or elsewhere outside of the UK.
9. Qualifying Purchases (see Term 11) may be made on the Pandora Website between 00:00:01 (UK time) on 23rd July 2020 and 23:59:59 (UK time) on 3rd August 2020. Qualifying Purchases may be made at physical Participating Stores (see Term 8 above) during the stated trading hours of the relevant store during the Promotional Period. Please check opening times before travelling.
10. Participants in the Promotion must be at least 16 years of age ("Eligible Participants").
11. Subject always to these Terms, Eligible Participants who purchase any three items of full price Pandora jewellery from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Purchase") will only need to pay for two of those Pandora jewellery items, plus delivery charges if applicable. The third Pandora item will be provided at no additional cost ("Complimentary Product"). The Complimentary Product will be the least expensive of the three items purchased. Subject to Term 12, Eligible Participants may choose from any full price Pandora jewellery.
12. The Qualifying Purchase must consist of three full price Pandora jewellery products. This Promotion is not valid with any sale products, Pandora gift sets, jewellery from the Build a Bracelet offers, gift sets, gift cards, eGift cards, repair services, delivery charges or the NHS charm, and it is not valid in conjunction with any other online or in-store offer, promotion or voucher unless stated. All items forming part of the Qualifying Purchase must be purchased at the same time, in the same transaction (with one single delivery selected where delivery is required).
13. A limit of one Complimentary Product per transaction applies to this Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, if an Eligible Participant makes multiple Qualifying Purchases in a single transaction, they would not be entitled to any more than one Complimentary Product.
14. If the Qualifying Purchase is made through the Pandora Website the 'free standard UK delivery' offer on orders over £50 will be automatically applied to the purchase when the standard delivery option is selected at the Pandora Website checkout. You can only use one delivery offer (if available) per transaction.
15. There is no cash alternative to the Complimentary Product. The Complimentary Product is not exchangeable for cash or for any other Pandora product or gift.
16. If you believe you made a Qualifying Purchase but you did not receive a Complimentary Product, please contact Pandora using the details in these Terms.
17. This Promotion is open to members of the public which can include employees of Pandora and Pandora franchisees and members of their families and households.
18. Subject to Term 24 below, Pandora does not accept returns or exchanges of products (including products forming part of a Qualifying Purchase and the Complimentary Product) purchased from Pandora outlet stores.
19. Subject to Term 18 above and Term 24 below the Complimentary Product may be returned on its own for a size exchange (if applicable) but otherwise may not be returned on its own unless it is faulty or not as described, in which case it will be exchanged for a replacement Pandora product of the same type, subject to availability. If none of the same type of Pandora products remain in stock, then Pandora reserves the right in its sole discretion to exchange the Complimentary Product for another type of Pandora product of a similar value.
20. Subject to Terms 18 above and Terms 24 and 25 below, if any paid product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase is returned for a refund, then the Qualifying Purchase will cease to be a Qualifying Purchase and the Complimentary Product must be returned in an undamaged state.
21. Subject to Terms 18 above and Terms 24 and 25 below, if any paid Pandora product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase is exchanged for any other Pandora product meaning that the purchase is no longer a Qualifying Purchase, then the Complimentary Product must be returned in an undamaged state. Please be aware when requesting an exchange that certain products do not count towards a Qualifying Purchase (see Term 12).
22. If the Complimentary Product is not returned (in breach of these Terms), or if the Complimentary Product has been damaged, Pandora reserves the right to deduct from any refund due to you (or charge the payment method you used for the original purchase) a sum equal to the then current price at which the Complimentary Product is available for purchase.
23. Subject to Term 18 above and Term 24, there will be no refund of the difference if a paid Pandora product is exchanged for a cheaper Pandora product.
24. Participants' legal rights, including all rights in respect of refunds, replacements and repairs for products which are faulty, not fit for purpose or not as described, are unaffected by these Terms.
25. For purchases made through the Pandora Website, please see the applicable Returns Policy Returns Policy and the Pandora Website terms and conditions for more information on exchanges and returns and the exchange/returns process. When returning to the Pandora Website a product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase that you bought through the Pandora Website you do not have to return the Complimentary Product, but (subject to Term 24 above) if you do not do so, or if the Complimentary Product has been damaged, Pandora reserves the right to deduct from any refund due to you (or charge the payment method you used for the original order) an appropriate amount to reflect the damage to the Complimentary Product or its non-return, as determined by Pandora. The amount of the deduction or charge will be notified to you in advance.
26. Returns of the Complimentary Product on its own (regardless of condition) will not result in a refund or payment to you of any sort.
27. This Promotion is subject to stock availability and, whilst reasonable efforts have been made to ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet likely demand, Pandora may end the Promotion early (or suspend the availability of the Promotion) on the Pandora Website and/or in one or more physical Participating Stores without notice if, in the opinion of Pandora, there is not sufficient stock to continue operating the Promotion.
28. Pandora reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or amend the Terms without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Pandora's reasonable control.
29. Pandora and a Participating Store reserve the right to not award a Complimentary Product or disqualify a participant or ask a participant to leave a Participating Store if there are reasonable grounds to believe that any person is not eligible for any reason or for any other lawful reason, including unruly behaviour or failure to comply with these Terms.
30. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Pandora reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
31. Subject to Term 32 below, Pandora accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person as a result of their participation in this Promotion, their attempted participation or their acceptance of any product.
32. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude Pandora's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which may not be lawfully limited or excluded under English law. Further, nothing in these Terms shall affect any participant's legal rights including in relation to any Pandora products.
33. By participating or attempting to participate in this Promotion, participants agree that Pandora shall not bear any liability for:
(a) the loss, theft or misuse of any product; or
(b) any damage in any way attributable to this Promotion or the attempted participation in this Promotion, subject to Term 32 above.
34. This Promotion and any website on which these Terms are posted are only intended to be accessed from Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Pandora does not make any representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you view these Terms from territories other than England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
35. This Promotion and these Terms will be governed by English law and any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. However, residents of Scotland may bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish Courts or the Courts of England and Wales and residents of Northern Ireland may bring legal proceedings in either the Courts of Northern Ireland or the Courts of England and Wales.
33. Pandora can be contacted in relation to this Promotion using the contact details given below:
Physical Participating Stores: please ask staff in the relevant store. Alternatively, please call 0844 873 1441* or send an email to email@example.com or write to Pandora Buy 2 get 1 free on all full price Jewellery Promotion 2020, Pandora Jewellery UK Limited, 33 George Street, London W1U 3BH.
Pandora Website: please call the Freephone number 0808 234 5431 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note network charges might apply. Please check with your network provider.