Mother's Day Bracelet Promotion 2019 Terms and Conditions
1).These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to this Bracelet Promotion ("Promotion"). By taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms. It is a condition of participation in the Promotion that all Terms are accepted as final.
2).This Promotion is organised by Pandora Jewellery UK Limited of 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH ("PANDORA"). PANDORA is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06654012.
3) If you are participating in this Promotion through the PANDORA website these Terms are additional to the PANDORA Website Terms and Conditions, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and the PANDORA Website Terms and Conditions, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
4) If you are participating in this Promotion through a PANDORA concept store, these Terms are additional to PANDORA's standard sale terms and conditions, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Terms and PANDORA's standard sale terms and conditions, these Terms will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
5)If you are participating in this Promotion through any other authorised PANDORA stockist, these Terms are additional to the standard terms and conditions of the relevant stockist, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the terms and conditions of the authorised PANDORA stockist, these Terms will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
6)In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms or the conduct of this Promotion, the decision of PANDORA shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
7)Your attention is drawn in particular to the limitations of liability contained in these Terms.
Qualifying to receive a complimentary bracelet:
8) This Promotion runs during the period from Thursday, 21st March to Sunday, 31st March 2019 inclusive ("Promotional Period") and is available, subject to availability and while stocks last, through the PANDORA Website and participating PANDORA concept stores and other participating authorised PANDORA stockists in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland only, excluding all outlets and airports ("Participating Stores"). This Promotion is not valid in store or for delivery in the Republic of Ireland or elsewhere outside of the UK.
9)Qualifying Purchases (see Term 13) may be made on the PANDORA Website between 00:00:01 UK time on 21st March 2019 and 23:59:59 UK time on 31st March 2019. Qualifying Purchases may be made at participating stores (see Term 8 above) during the stated trading hours of the relevant store. Please check opening times before travelling. .
10) 10. Participants in the Promotion must be at least 16 years of age ("Eligible Participants")
11) Subject always to these Terms, Eligible Participants who spend £125 or more on PANDORA jewellery products at a Participating Store during the Promotional Period ("£125 Qualifying Purchase") will be eligible for one complimentary bracelet of their choice from the Tier 1 table below ("£125 QP Gift").
12) Subject always to these Terms, Eligible Participants who spend £145 or more on PANDORA jewellery products at a Participating Store during the Promotional Period ("£145 Qualifying Purchase") will qualify to have a choice of either a £125 QP Gift or one of the complimentary bracelets of their choice from Tier 2 below ("£145 QP Gift").
Moments Sterling Silver Charm Bangle
b) If you spend £145 or above you will be eligible for one of the following complimentary Tier 2 silver bracelets:
Moments Silver Bangle with PANDORA Rose Clasp
13)References to a "Qualifying Purchase" in these Terms include a £125 Qualifying Purchase and a £145 Qualifying Purchase as applicable. References to "Gift" means the chosen Gift (being either a £125 QP Gift or a £145 QP Gift).
14)The Qualifying Purchase may consist of one or more, full price PANDORA jewellery products. This Promotion is not valid with any PANDORA gift sets, jewellery from the Build a Bracelet silver £99 offer and/or Build a Bracelet PANDORA Rose £129 offer and it is not valid in conjunction with any other online or in-store offer, promotion or voucher unless stated. For the avoidance of doubt, repair services, gift cards, eGift cards and (subject to Term 15) delivery charges do not count towards the Qualifying Purchase. All items forming part of the Qualifying Purchase must be purchased at the same time, in the same transaction (with one single delivery selected where delivery is required).
15)If the Qualifying Purchase is made through the PANDORA Website the 'free standard UK delivery' offer on orders over £60 will be automatically applied to the purchase when the standard delivery option is selected at the PANDORA Website checkout. You can only use one delivery offer (if available) per transaction.
16)Subject to availability and while stocks last:
• Eligible Participants making a Qualifying Purchase on the PANDORA Website (https://uk.pandora.net/en) will automatically be given the opportunity to add the Gift to their order during the checkout process; and
• Eligible Participants who make a Qualifying Purchase in store will be asked to choose a Gift of their choice when completing the transaction at the relevant Participating Store.
If you believe you made a Qualifying Purchase but you did not receive a Gift, please contact PANDORA using the details in these Terms.
17. A limit of one Gift per transaction can be claimed under this Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, if an Eligible Participant makes multiple Qualifying Purchases in a single transaction, they would not be entitled to any more than one Gift. A £145 Qualifying Purchase does not entitle the Eligible Participant to both the £125 QP Gift and the £145 QP Gift.
18)For the purpose of illustration, a Qualifying Purchase spend of between £125 - £144.99 (inclusive) will entitle the Eligible Participant to one £125 QP Gift, subject to availability. A Qualifying Purchase spend of £145 or more will entitle the Eligible Participant to either one £125 QP Gift, or one £145 QP Gift, subject to availability. For the avoidance of doubt, a spend of less than £125 would not qualify for any Gift or part of a Gift.
19)PANDORA reserves the right to change the specification of the Gift from that advertised.
20)There is no cash alternative to the Gift. The Gift is not exchangeable for cash or (subject to Term 22) for any other PANDORA product or gift.
21)This Promotion is open to members of the public which can include employees of PANDORA and members of their families and households.
Returning PANDORA products
22)Subject to Terms 26 and 27 below, the Gift may not be exchanged or returned on its own unless it is faulty or not as described, in which case it will be exchanged for a replacement Gift, subject to availability.
23)Subject to Terms 26 and 27 below, if any product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase is returned for a refund, so that the total amount spent falls below £125 (or £145 as applicable depending on the Tier of the Gift), then the Qualifying Purchase will cease to be a Qualifying Purchase and the Gift must be returned in an undamaged state.
24)Subject to Terms 26 and 27 below, if any product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase is exchanged for any other product of a lesser purchase price, so that the total amount spent falls below £125 (or £145 as applicable depending on the Tier of the Gift), then the Qualifying Purchase will cease to be a Qualifying Purchase and the Gift must be returned in an undamaged state. Please be aware when requesting an exchange that repair services, gift cards, eGift cards and delivery charges do not count towards the Qualifying Purchase.
25) If a Gift is not returned (in breach of these Terms), or the exchanged product is not a qualifying product, PANDORA reserves the right to charge the lower of: (a) the amount required to bring the total spend back up to the relevant Qualifying Purchase amount; and (b) the current price at which the Gift is available for purchase from the relevant Participating Store. PANDORA will do this by deducting the relevant amount from any refund due.
26) Participants' legal rights, including all rights in respect of refunds, replacements and repairs for products which are faulty, not fit for purpose or not as described, are unaffected by these Terms
27) For purchases made through the PANDORA eSTORE, please see the applicable Returns Policy and the PANDORA Website Terms and Conditions ffor more information on exchanges and returns and the exchange/returns process. When returning to the PANDORA Website a product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase that you bought through the PANDORA Website you do not have to return the Gift, but (subject to Term 26 above) if you do not do so, or if the Gift has been damaged, PANDORA reserves the right to deduct from any refund due to you (or charge the payment method you used for the original order) an appropriate amount to reflect the damage to the Gift or its non-return, as determined by PANDORA. The amount of the deduction or charge will be notified to you in advance.
28)Returns of the Gift on its own (regardless of condition) will not result in a refund or payment to you of any sort.
Other important terms
29) This Promotion is subject to stock availability and, whilst reasonable efforts have been made to ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet likely demand, PANDORA may end the Promotion early without notice if all available Gifts have been claimed prior to the end of the Promotional Period.
30) This Promotion only applies to a Participating Store whilst stocks are available at that Participating Store. PANDORA may, without notice, end the Promotion early at any individual Participating Store if all available Gifts at that Participating Store have been claimed prior to the end of the Promotional Period. Please check availability before travelling.
31) If there are unclaimed Gifts when this Promotion closes, those Gifts will remain the property of PANDORA and the company may dispose of them as it sees fit, this may include offering the Gifts for sale in the normal way.
32) PANDORA reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or amend the Terms without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside PANDORA's reasonable control.
33)PANDORA and a Participating Store reserve the right not to award a Gift, to disqualify a participant or ask a participant to leave a Participating Store if there are reasonable grounds to believe that any person is not eligible for any reason or for any other lawful reason, including unruly behaviour or failure to comply with these Terms.
34)Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, PANDORA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
35)Subject to Term 36 below, PANDORA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person as a result of their participation in this Promotion, their attempted participation or their acceptance of any Gift.
36)Nothing in these Terms shall exclude PANDORA's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which may not be lawfully limited or excluded under English law. Further, nothing in these Terms shall affect any participant's legal rights including in relation to any PANDORA products.
37)By participating or attempting to participate in this Promotion, participants agree that PANDORA shall not bear any liability for: (a) the loss, theft or misuse of any Gift; or (b) any damage in any way attributable to this Promotion or the attempted participation in this Promotion, subject to Term 36 above.
38)This Promotion and any website on which these Terms are posted are only intended to be accessed from Great Britain. PANDORA does not make any representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you view these Terms from territories other than England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
39)This Promotion and these Terms will be governed by English law and any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. However, residents of Scotland may bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish Courts or the Courts of England and Wales and residents of Northern Ireland may bring legal proceedings in either the Courts of Northern Ireland or the Courts of England and Wales.
How to contact PANDORA
40)PANDORA can be contacted in relation to this Promotion using the contact details given below:
PANDORA concept stores and other official stockists: please ask staff in the relevant store. Alternatively, please call 0844 873 1441 or send an email to email@example.com or write to PANDORA at Bracelet Promotion 2019, PANDORA Jewellery UK Limited, 33 George Street, London W1U 3BH.
PANDORA Website: please call the Freephone number 0808 234 5431* or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. *Please note calls are free from any UK landline. UK mobile network charges might apply. Please check with your network provider.