Please read these rules carefully
1. These terms and conditions are the rules ("Rules") that apply to this PANDORA Charms 3 for 2 Promotion ("Promotion"). By taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Rules. It is a condition of participation in the Promotion that all Rules are accepted as final.
2. This promotion is organised by Pandora Jewellery UK Limited of 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH ("PANDORA" ). PANDORA is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06654012.
3. If you are participating in this Promotion through the PANDORA eSTORE (https://uk.pandora.net), these Rules are additional to the PANDORA eSTORE Terms and Conditions (https://uk.pandora.net/terms-and-conditions/terms-and-conditions.html), which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and Pandora's standard Terms and Conditions, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
4. If you are participating in this Promotion through a PANDORA concept store (at https://uk.pandora.net), these Rules are additional to PANDORA's standard Terms and Conditions,which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and PANDORA's standard Terms and Conditions, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
5. If you are participating in this Promotion through any other authorised PANDORA stockist, these Rules are additional to the standard Terms and Conditions of the relevant stockist, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and the authorised PANDORA stockist's standard Terms and Conditions, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
6. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the conduct of this Promotion, the decision of PANDORA shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
7. Your attention is drawn in particular to the limitations of liability contained in these Rules.
8. This Promotion runs during trading hours in the period from 21st September 2017 to 1st October 2017 inclusive ("Promotional Period"). Qualifying Purchases (see Rule 11) may be made on the PANDORA eSTORE between 00:00:01 BST on 21st September 2017 and 23:59.59 BST on 1st October 2017. Qualifying Purchases may be made at PANDORA concept stores or other participating authorised PANDORA stockists during the stated trading hours of the relevant store. Please check opening times before travelling.
9. Participants in the Promotion must be at least 16 years of age and permanently reside in England, Scotland or Wales at the time of participation ("Eligible Participants"). Residents of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
10. This Promotion is available through the PANDORA eSTORE (at https://uk.pandora.net) and PANDORA concept stores and other participating authorised PANDORA stockists (excluding airports and outlets) in England, Scotland and Wales only ("Participating Stores"). Please check that you nearest store is participating before travelling. Qualifying Purchases (see Rule 11) placed through the PANDORA eSTORE by Eligible Participants may be delivered to Northern Ireland. However, this Promotion is not valid for delivery in the Republic of Ireland or elsewhere outside the UK.
11. 11. Subject always to these Rules, Eligible Participants who purchase three Full price PANDORA charm products (limited to charms, safety chains, petites, spacers and clips) ("Qualifying Purchase") will only need to pay for two of those PANDORA charm products, plus delivery charges if applicable. The third PANDORA charm product will be provided at no additional cost ("Complimentary Product"). The Complimentary Product will be the least expensive of the three charm products purchased. Participants may choose from any PANDORA charms, safety chains, petites, spacers and clips and the Qualifying Purchase may consist of a mixture of such products, subject to availability.
12. All PANDORA charm products forming part of the Qualifying Purchase must be purchased at the same time, in the same transaction (with one single delivery selected where delivery is required).
13. A limit of one Complimentary Product per transaction applies to this Promotion.
14. There is no cash alternative to the Complimentary Product. The Complimentary Product is not exchangeable for cash or for any other PANDORA product or gift.
15. If the Qualifying Purchase is made through the PANDORA eSTORE, the 'free standard UK delivery' offer on orders over £75 will be automatically applied to the purchase when the standard delivery option is selected at the PANDORA eSTORE checkout. However, this Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other online or in-store offer, promotion or voucher unless stated. For the avoidance of doubt, the 'free standard UK delivery' offer on orders over £75 will only apply where the order value of the two paid-for PANDORA charm products exceeds £75 excluding delivery charges. The Complimentary Product will not count towards the £75 threshold.
16. Employees of PANDORA, and members of their families and households, are not eligible to receive Complimentary Products.
17. Subject to Rules 20 and 21 below the Complimentary Product may not be exchanged or returned on its own unless it is faulty or not as described, in which case it will be exchanged for a replacement PANDORA charm product (of the same type), subject to availability. If none of the same type of PANDORA charm product remains in stock, then PANDORA reserves the right in its sole discretion to exchange the Complimentary Product for another type of PANDORA charm product or for a PANDORA gift card of a similar value.
18. Subject to Rules 20 and 21 below, if any paid PANDORA charm product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase is returned for a refund, then the Qualifying Purchase will cease to be a Qualifying Purchase and the Complimentary Product must be returned in an undamaged state.
19. Subject to Rules 20 and 21 below, if any paid PANDORA charm product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase is exchanged for any other product (other than another PANDORA charm product of equivalent value), then the Qualifying Purchase will cease to be a Qualifying Purchase and the Complimentary Product must be returned in an undamaged state. Subject to Rule 20, there will be no refund of the difference if a paid PANDORA charm product is exchanged for a cheaper PANDORA charm product.
20. Participants' legal rights, including all rights in respect of refunds, replacements and repairs for products which are faulty, not fit for purpose or not as described, are unaffected by these Rules.
21. For purchases made through the PANDORA eSTORE, please see the applicable Returns Policy (https://uk.pandora.net/returns/returns.html) and the PANDORA eSTORE Terms and Conditions (https://uk.pandora.net/terms-and-conditions/terms-and-conditions.html) for more information on exchanges and returns and the exchange/returns process. When returning to the PANDORA eSTORE a product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase that you bought through the PANDORA eSTORE you do not have to return the Complimentary Product, but (subject to Rule 20 above) if you do not do so, or if the Complimentary Product has been damaged, PANDORA reserves the right to deduct from any refund due to you (or charge the payment method you used for the original order) a sum equal to the value of the Complimentary Product as determined by PANDORA. The amount of the deduction/charge will be notified to you in advance. Returns to the PANDORA eSTORE of the Complimentary Product on its own (regardless of condition) will not result in a refund or payment to you of any sort.
22. This Promotion is subject to stock availability and, whilst reasonable efforts have been made to ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet likely demand, PANDORA may end the Promotion early (or suspend the availability of the Promotion at one or more Participating Stores) without notice if stocks are not, in the opinion of PANDORA, sufficient to meet a previously unanticipated level of demand. Please check availability before travelling.
23. PANDORA reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or amend the Rules without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside PANDORA's reasonable control.
24. PANDORA and the Participating Stores reserve the right not to award a Complimentary Product if there are reasonable grounds to believe that any person is not eligible for any reason or for any other lawful reason, including unruly behaviour or failure to comply with these Rules.
25. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, PANDORA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
26. This Promotion and these Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. However, residents of Scotland may bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish Courts or the Courts of England and Wales.
27. Subject to Rule 28 below, PANDORA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person as a result of their participation in this Promotion, their attempted participation or their acceptance of any Complimentary Product.
28. Nothing in these Rules shall exclude PANDORA's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which may not be lawfully limited or excluded under English law. Further, nothing in these Rules shall affect any participant's legal rights including in relation to any PANDORA products received as Complimentary Products.
29. By participating or attempting to participate in this Promotion, participants agree that PANDORA shall not bear any liability for: (a) the loss, theft or misuse of any Complimentary Product; or (b) any damage in any way attributable to this Promotion, subject to Rule 28 above.
30. This Promotion and any website on which these Rules are posted are only intended to be accessed from Great Britain. PANDORA does not make any representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you view these Rules from territories other than England, Scotland or Wales, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
31. PANDORA can be contacted in relation to this Promotion using the contact details given below:
• PANDORA eSTORE: please call the Freephone number 0808 234 5431 between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday, or send an email to email@example.com
• PANDORA concept stores and other authorised stockists: please ask staff in the relevant store. Alternatively, please call 0844 873 1441 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to PANDORA at PANDORA Complimentary Charms Promotion, Pandora Jewellery UK Limited, 33 George Street, London W1U 3BH. email@example.com.