1. How long is the promotion valid on the eSTORE?
The promotion is valid from 1st February 00:001am until 14th February 2018, while stocks last.
2. How do I qualify for the complimentary gift?
The promotion is available on orders placed for delivery to all addresses within Great Britain and Northern Ireland excluding hotels, hostels, prisons, P.O. Boxes and BFPO (British Forces Post Office) addresses. The promotion is not valid on deliveries to addresses in the Channel Islands.
3. What if I don’t want the complimentary gift?
You have the option to remove this from your basket. Should you wish to do so, simply click on ‘remove’ on the right hand side of the gift at checkout stage.
4. Will the delivery cost count towards the qualifying value?
No, to be eligible for a complimentary gift, the minimum amount to spend is £99, excluding delivery cost and gift cards.
5. What is the returns policy for the Limited Edition Jewellery Dish?
If you would like to return an item (s) purchased as part of the promotion and your original order value falls below £99, you will need to return the complimentary gift as well. Please note, we won’t be able to process a refund unless we receive the complimentary gift.
Our usual 30 days returns policy applies click here for more information.
6. What happens if my order is faulty?
If the complimentary gift is faulty a replacement will be issued. Note, this is subject to availability.
If one or more of the items in your order are faulty then please contact our customer care team directly.
7. Is the offer valid in conjunction with Free Standard delivery over £75?
Yes, if your order is over £75 or more, you’ll qualify for FREE UK Standard delivery. This will automatically apply at checkout when you select standard delivery.
8. What are the Terms and Conditions for the Limited Edition Jewellery Dish promotion?
Please click here to read our full Terms and Conditions.