Bracelet Promotion Terms and Conditions
1) These terms and conditions are the rules ("Rules") that apply to this bracelet promotion ("Promotion"). By taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Rules. It is a condition of participation in the Promotion that all Rules are accepted as final.
2) This Promotion is organised by Pandora Jewellery UK Limited of 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH ("Pandora"). Pandora is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06654012.
3) If you are participating in this Promotion through the PANDORA eSTORE (https://uk.pandora.net), these Rules are additional to the PANDORA eSTORE Terms and Conditions, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and the PANDORA eSTORE Terms and Conditions, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
4) If you are participating in this Promotion through a PANDORA concept store, these Rules are additional to Pandora's standard Terms and Conditions, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and Pandora's standard Terms and Conditions, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
5) If you are participating in this Promotion through any other authorised PANDORA stockist, these Rules are additional to the standard Terms and Conditions of the relevant stockist, which continue to apply. If there is a conflict between these Rules and Pandora's standard Terms and Conditions, these Rules will take priority to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
6) In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the conduct of this Promotion, the decision of Pandora shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
7) Attention is drawn in particular to the limitations of liability contained in these Rules.
Qualifying to receive a complimentary bracelet:
8) This Promotion runs during trading hours in the period from 27th July 2017 to 6th August 2017 inclusive ("Promotional Period"). Qualifying Purchases (see Rule 11) may be made on the PANDORA eSTORE between 00:00:01 BST on 27th July 2017 and 23:59.59 BST on 6th August 2017. Qualifying Purchases may be made at PANDORA concept stores during the stated trading hours of the relevant store. Please check opening times before travelling.
9) Participants in the Promotion must be at least 16 years of age and permanently resident in England, Scotland or Wales at the time of participation ("Eligible Participants"). Residents of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are not eligible.
10) This Promotion is available through the PANDORA eSTORE (at https://uk.pandora.net) and PANDORA concept stores and other authorised PANDORA stockists (excluding airports and outlets) in England, Scotland and Wales only ("Participating Stores"). It is not valid in-store or for delivery in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
11) Subject always to these Rules, Eligible Participants who spend at £125 or more on PANDORA jewellery products at a Participating Store during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Purchase") will be eligible for one of the following complimentary bracelets ("Gift") of their choice from Tier 1 below. Where the Qualifying Purchase is £145 or more, Eligible Participants will be able to extend their choice of complimentary bracelet to also include the bracelets listed in Tier 2 below:
Moments Sterling Silver Charm Bangle
b) If you spend £145 or above you will be eligible for one of the following complimentary Tier 2 silver bracelets:
Moments Silver Bangle with PANDORA Rose Clasp
12) The Qualifying Purchase may consist of one or more PANDORA products. All items forming part of the Qualifying Purchase must be purchased at the same time, in the same transaction. Purchases of gift cards, jewellery boxes, care kits, polishing cloths, repair services and delivery charges do not count towards the Qualifying Purchase.
13) Eligible Participants making a Qualifying Purchase on the PANDORA eSTORE (https://uk.pandora.net) will automatically be given the opportunity to add the Gift of their choice to their order during the checkout process. Eligible Participants who make a Qualifying Purchase at a PANDORA concept store or other authorised PANDORA stockist will be asked to choose the Gift of their choice when completing the transaction.
14) A limit of one Gift per transaction applies to this Promotion.
15) There is no cash alternative to the Gift. The Gift is not exchangeable for cash or for any other PANDORA product or gift.
16) If the Qualifying Purchase is made through the PANDORA eSTORE, the 'free standard UK delivery' offer on orders over £75 will be automatically applied to the purchase when the standard delivery option is selected at the PANDORA eSTORE checkout. However, this Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other online or in-store offer, promotion or voucher unless stated.
17) Employees of Pandora, and members of their families and households, are not eligible to receive a Gift.
Returning PANDORA products
18) The Gift may be exchanged for the same Gift option in a different size or for one of the other Gift options referred to in Rule 11 above, from the same Tier as Gift. Exchanges must be made within 30 days of receipt and are subject to availability. Gifts received through a PANDORA concept store or other authorised PANDORA stockist can be exchanged through any other Participating Store excluding the PANDORA eSTORE. All exchanges are subject to the relevant Participating Store's policy on exchanges. An exchange may be refused by the Participating Store if the Gift to be exchanged is not in a resaleable condition.
19) Except in the case of an exchange under Rule 18 above and subject to Rules 22 and 23 below, the Gift may not be returned on its own unless it is faulty or not as described, in which case it will be exchanged for a replacement Gift (the same product as originally selected), subject to availability. If no Gifts remain in stock, then Pandora reserves the right in its sole discretion to exchange the Gift for a comparable PANDORA product of a similar RRP.
20) Subject to Rules 22 and 23 below, if any product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase is returned for a refund, so that the total amount spent falls below £125 (or £145 as applicable depending on the Tier of the Gift), then the Qualifying Purchase will cease to be a Qualifying Purchase and the Gift must be returned. If the Gift is not returned (in breach of these terms), Pandora reserves the right to charge the lower of: (a) the amount required to bring the total spend back up to the relevant Qualifying Purchase amount; and (b) the current price at which the Gift is available for purchase from the relevant Participating Store. Pandora will do this by deducting the relevant amount from any refund due.
21) Subject to Rules 22 and 23 below, if any product forming part of the Qualifying Purchase is exchanged for any other product of a lesser purchase price, so that the total amount spent falls below £125 (or £145 as applicable depending on the Tier of the Gift), then the Qualifying Purchase will cease to be a Qualifying Purchase and the Gift must be returned. Please be aware when requesting an exchange that gift cards, jewellery boxes, care kits, polishing cloths, repair services and delivery charges do not count towards the Qualifying Purchase. If the Gift is not returned (in breach of these terms), or the exchanged product is not a qualifying product, Pandora reserves the right to charge the lower of: (a) the amount required to bring the total spend back up to the relevant Qualifying Purchase amount; and (b) the current price at which the Gift is available for purchase from the relevant Participating Store. Pandora will do this by deducting the relevant amount from any refund due.
22) Participants' legal rights, including all rights in respect of products which are faulty or not as described and in respect of refunds, replacements and repairs, are unaffected by these Rules.
23) For purchases made through the PANDORA eSTORE, please see the applicable Returns Policy and the PANDORA eSTORE Terms and Conditions for more information on exchanges and returns and the exchange/returns process. When returning a product to the PANDORA eSTORE forming part of a Qualifying Purchase bought through the PANDORA eSTORE you do not have to return the Gift, but (subject to Rule 22 above) if you do not do so, or if the Gift is has been damaged, Pandora reserves the right to deduct from any refund due to you a sum equal to the RRP of the Gift. Returns to the PANDORA eSTORE of the Gift on its own (regardless of condition) will not result in a refund or payment to you of any sort.
Other important terms
24) This Promotion is subject to stock availability and, whilst reasonable efforts have been made to ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet likely demand, Pandora may end the Promotion early without notice if all available Gifts have been claimed prior to the end of the Promotional Period.
25) This Promotion only applies to a Participating Store whilst stocks are available at that Participating Store. Pandora may, without notice, end the Promotion early at any individual Participating Store if all available Gifts available at that Participating Store have been claimed prior to the end of the Promotional Period. Please check availability before travelling.
26) If there are unclaimed Gifts when this Promotion closes, those Gifts will remain the property of Pandora, who may then offer them for sale in the normal way.
27) Pandora reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or amend the Rules without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Pandora's reasonable control.
28) Pandora and the Participating Stores reserve the right not to award a Gift if there are reasonable grounds to believe that any person is not eligible for any reason or for any other lawful reason, including unruly behaviour or failure to comply with these Rules.
29) Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Pandora reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
Governing law and liability
30) This Promotion and these Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. However, residents of Scotland may bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish Courts or the Courts of England and Wales.
31) Subject to Rule 32 below, Pandora accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person as a result of their participation in this Promotion, their attempted participation or their acceptance of any Gift.
32) Nothing in these Rules shall exclude Pandora's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which may not be lawfully limited or excluded under English law. Further, nothing in these Rules shall affect any participant's legal rights including in relation to any PANDORA products received as gifts.
33) By participating or attempting to participate in this Promotion, participants agree that Pandora shall not bear any liability for: (a) the loss, theft or misuse of any gift; or (b) any damage in any way attributable to this Promotion, subject to Rule 32 above.
34) This Promotion and any website on which these Rules are posted are only intended to be accessed from England, Scotland and Wales. Pandora does not make any representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you view these Rules from territories other than England, Scotland and Wales, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
How to contact Pandora
35) Pandora can be contacted in relation to this Promotion using the contact details given below:
PANDORA Summer 2017 Bracelet Promotion
Email us at email@example.com
Or call us on: 0808 234-5431
For all purchases made at PANDORA concept stores or other participating official stockists: please ask staff in the relevant store or use the details below:
Call : +44 844 873 1441, option 1
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Summer 2017 Bracelet Promotion".
Or write to us at PANDORA Summer 2017 Bracelet Promotion, Pandora Jewellery UK Limited, 33 George Street, London W1U 3BH.